At ScanTrust we provide many applications to our clients so they can get the most out of the codes they put on their products. Some of these applications are external-facing and are aimed at the users who scan our codes (B2B2C). Other apps are there to support the operations around managing the codes (creating, activating, etc.).
Apart from our mobile apps, most of this software is hosted as "software-as-a-service" (SaaS). However, should you have the technical abilities and desire to do so, all our consumer-facing landing pages can be self-hosted if preferred.
This developer portal should provide you with enough technical resources to make that happen - and point you in the right direction if you get stuck.
To get you started, you might find some of these links relevant:
- New to ScanTrust? Get some codes and download the ScanTrust App.
- No account yet? Check in with your account manager and ask him to sign you up with a user-account in our ScanTrust Enterprise Portal. There is a staging-system to which you will also get access (once requested). Once you have an account, you can configure your products, create codes, set up your campaign, define scm fields etc.
- Then download the ScanTrust Enterprise App and use your account to start adding some data to your codes.
- You can also upload SCM data with our SCM Uploader Tool, or write your own script if you're feeling brave.
- Check out the ScanTrust Consumer Landing Pages which can be easily customized with some basic knowledge of AngularJS and CS
- Last but not least: get the mobile SDK and start coding your own scanning apps in iOS or Android.
Having troubles connecting to our services? Or just curious about our uptime?
- Check our System Status.