Major Upgrades highlighted here:
|ScanTrust Enterprise (Android)||v1.5.3||v1.5.1|
The ScanTrust Platform is updated continuously. Release notes are created when there is a substantial workflow for feature change that is not backward compatible or when a sufficient number of small changes exist that can be summarized. These changes are accompanied by a major or minor version number change. App updates are bundled with these releases, but also have their own release notes when released separately.
Notable Features & Updates
This list includes important and interesting changes or features. More detail change lists affecting feature changes and updates can be found in the individual component change list appendix.
Teams map between campaigns and users. The company admin can create new teams. There can be two kinds of user Access on a campaign :
- All users in the Company can access the campaign and
- Limited access to the user teams in the campaign
Rules of Teams
- One user can be part of multiple teams
- One team can be associated with multiple campaigns
- Only Brand Companies have teams. Printing partners do not.
- Only admins have access to Users & Teams feature.
A server call is made as soon as possible in order to get info on the code that is being scanned and its potential custom settings. If the code has been blacklisted, is inactive or untrained, the scanning process will stop and the user will be shown the result screen. It can also be used to adjust the quality constraints for tricky work-orders (messed-up QA, special substrate, etc) on a case by case basis depending on core team analysis.
Individual Component Change List
A more detailed list of the substantive changes affecting each component.
Android ScanTrust Enterprise v1.5.3
- Updates to mobile SDK v3.2.6
- Adds new supported phones Samsung S10/S10+/S105g/S10Edge and Samsung Note 8
- Fixes issue on Authenticate/Quick Scan when printer resolution is a floating point
- Updates Product field not to be pre-selected while updating SCM tags
- Bug Fixes
Android ScanTrust v1.8.0
- Updates to new SDK v3.2.6
- Adds new phones to supported phones Huawei Honor 10, Huawei P10, Oppo R9s,Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10e/S10+/S10 5g and the Samsung Note 8
- Adds Double ping mechanism to scan flow.
iOS ScanTrust v2.5.0
- Adds new supported phones iphone XS, iphone XS Max and iphone XR
- Move from Python 2.7 to Python 3.6.6
- Support authentication of secure code version 9:
- small codes (with SG inside / outside),
- serialized FP.
- Improve synchronization of hybrid codes.
- Improve admin interface.
- Improve Kagi3 training process:
- Better evaluation of the sharpness that reduce the false alarm rate.